Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Live from Godfrey Daniels

I figured I'd do something a little different for the podcast this week. I decided to post the ENTIRE Godfrey Daniels concert. That's right- I put it up as TWO one hour podcasts.

Show Number 9 parts I and II
.

Go HERE and download away- and listen to some different arrangements of tunes, a few rants, and some readings from Non-Coloring Book.


Included in the show are cool versions of
brainsbodyboth, Incompetent, Age of the Fern, Barney's In the Vent,
Think For Yourself
, The More I Despise It Less, Out of My Mind,
and more.


Out of the myriad of performances I've done over the last few years, I have to say that this was one of the MOST fun.

Check it out!

The sketch above, by the way, was done by Katherine Steyn, during the show. Nifty.
You can also see photos from the night HERE

ENJOY.

No comments: