This Week on "The Ken & She Show"
Steven Pinker's "The Stuff of Thought"
Captivating True Stories from the Adventures of PFA:
- dueling (fake) pianos
- Swan Foods and 400 dancing lunch ladies
- Special Head Injury Edition (thanks to Chris Merle)
Cian's cool interview
Thanks for the Parsec Nomination
Religious Moron[s] of the Week:
- Mark Biltz from Scott Mullins
- Matt Lincoln from Julio in NY
- Pastor Jim Vineyard from Chris Merle and James Blackwell
Mentioned in the show: Steven Pinker; Alexander Scriabin; Musikfest; available Geologic shirts at Flickr; Philadelphia Funk Authority; the Parsec Awards; Cian MacMahon's interview with Geo on View from the Quad.
Score more data from the Geologic Universe! Get George's music at CD Baby and iTunes, and Non-Coloring Book at Lulu, both as download and print editions.
Have a comment on the show, a Religious Moron tip, or a question for Ask George? Drop George a line and write to Geo's Mom, too!
Ms. Information 1] thanks Cian for the super interview and 2] stands in solidarity with a very special gal.